A public liability insurance quote helps determine the cost of this type of an insurance coverage for your business. The main pieces of information required, to get either an online or offline quote are business type or category, number of employees and details about business activities. If you want to know more information about the Business Liability Insurance, you can contact onlinesellersinsurance.
Typically, for public liability insurance quote, you will need:
1. Indicate the type of business.
2. For insurance quotes, the second important thing you have to show is a kind of merger of business (for example, a limited company, sole proprietorship, partnership, etc.).
3. Show approximate annual turnover of the business. The annual turnover is the total amount of receivables for goods and / or services sold.
4. To quote liability insurance, it is necessary to give details about any previous claims in the past. Also, details of the incident that could result in claims filed are also required. In the case of the previous claims, you also have to give the date, circumstances and amount as well.
5. Indicate whether you do the work in a commercial or industrial zone other than the office or shop.
6. Indicate whether there are subsidiaries that should be included.
7. You are prompted to select a public liability and insurance products on your quote application. is a product liability coverage in the event one of your business products cause damage to third party members. General insurance covers you in the third party suffers damage at your place.